Robots vs Zombies Robots vs Zombies

awesome

great combination of live action and animation. can't wait for part 2

100 Ways to Die!! 100 Ways to Die!!

all guys below are fags

hilarious and well animated. I am also a user on GoAnimate, but this looked too smooth to be from GoAnimate.

Madness Depletion Collab Madness Depletion Collab

Good

rather well done. Hope you get great feedback!

MysterMan948 responds:

Thanks!

Madness Juxtaposition 2 Madness Juxtaposition 2

very good

however, do you even know what juxtaposition is? It's actually like a oxymoron or a simile.

Marsh-Mellow-Madness Marsh-Mellow-Madness

The toon that started it all

Madness is know for its bloody combat and crazy plotlines. It's violent and completely satisfying. You never fail to satisfy my taste for epic bloody action krinkels. 10 out of 10. The perfect toon any time, any day.

Green Clay REMAKE!! Green Clay REMAKE!!

refreshing

as a novice stopmotion animator and a common claymation reviewer, I can say that this is very satisfying. The animation is smooth, and its got a rather good plot. Nice job.

KKF Deathmatch Episode 4 KKF Deathmatch Episode 4

lol

It was rather funny. You did pretty good!

CLATOMIC part6 CLATOMIC part6

enjoyable

You might have been considered a "knox ripoff", but, then again, a lot of series are. People will be dumb. We cannot control them, nomatter how much we want to. This series is excellent and has earned its place as one of my favorites. I'm not going to beg for you to finish it, I'm just hoping you'll consider it.

Fists of B Fists of B

lol, you pwned emosheo

funny, but short.

Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

hilarious!

You never fail to make me laugh. Eddsworld is definitely one of my favorite series here on Newgrounds! Awesome job!